Subject: You’re invited! Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 22:51:12 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f3a975d861a098f48c49bdb2a0327f35b78a2d6db1046d0deedb632f463e9e3722cebbd2fe80d7cd2e54564b874316e6139cbdad8ceec74996 

 WEBINAR
Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack

Wednesday, December 15 
11am IST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f3a975d861a098f48c49bdb2a0327f35b78a2d6db1046d0deedb632f463e9e3722cebbd2fe80d7cd2e54564b874316e6139cbdad8ceec74996 
REGISTER 

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

In this webinar, we’ll walk through the foundations of Slack’s Workflow Builder tool, help you build automated workflows for your organisation, and use real world use cases that any team can implement straightaway to improve your teams productivity.

Things you’ll learn:

-
 
Introduction to Slack’s Workflow Builder tool
 
-
 
How to identify opportunities to streamline processes using Workflow Builder
 
-
 
Use cases to help drive projects forward, reduce email and automate processes without any coding required

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f3a975d861a098f48c49bdb2a0327f35b78a2d6db1046d0deedb632f463e9e3722cebbd2fe80d7cd2e54564b874316e6139cbdad8ceec74996 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f3d554031eafa8dbd117b673971b9b47b5238792bdb46214c862f08eddeb2e57f7408ad09293861a6175c04a35992cfa5d540aa6541a154c0f 
DON'T MISS OUT! SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f3f5231c2959ea4dfced588fede95171c1dd64964e719d9f0029f6289a840b0c6bb570233dfb6419fb4f90bbd8b9704c93 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f3ec6bd2319fbf67d7b545870e454a9b5116210d1467acd39d6fed1cea512b90fac279d33a56861e0b03172583817f561b 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f337163f7450af0fef7939c856f1d7459450bcf32f01696a87e009cc98388ed1158b474f0e1aac161611e1cbca30104c5e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f37586ee22519ae7bdfac9701a35dff3d2c34c4fa8caac629400d0a97ff64a0f1982886a4898d951b7b97a6b5364015b0c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7d820546ff6d8affc18f9835096ad2db812d090782b495c02c834c9629ebd973d39947bb52da4b21461ac63a776de35b87b3c8e43c276b01 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b7d32cc031627f3e0f73b76578585b0c5a8b7adc22fb0eb21a0f00bd8e5884154bbb032eb7f05f2e6c5ed2e8734c5f2d23a07033da72c1a 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7d820546ff6d8affbef06b32ab67dfe7c675b9b27c95b800a5beaf1b58ecaece41befa300d9ea6b4ff3a8c93452448a18bc5f54c6bc4b0f8a3caa1e8a4956e37 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7d820546ff6d8affe619a4b20c0040a73a7838d5dbe70a58a90842742a70d04da04cfb72eb8863a9e08265bdf66843093cdc574ccb5c90d205c827085b1d9b86 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7d820546ff6d8affb66fea85956d3761c439e50bbb330203a66a0daa040bf7771ac7b1ef1051fa304dfa27948fab0ef1ae27e29bc56a44c9f16da0fa0e8223d7 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7d820546ff6d8affdcb6a5621b46c2d001a77e9305707b150792e220d110205f8d145c3efb45220470d88ca694306724fa37ce22594cb243 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7d820546ff6d8aff3476f69d9b66914167cc65e7173decd11cf8313b786737f76f9c34adb855f25fccf0b724e2406e65ec752eb2c8e4ccd2 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e91d49d13c4fce90d4614202fa2e5ef51e2e62dcd754c181707b66c28078d42cd8d11b5eb531815c6e5dbaff553f38e4ee52ee738bcace48a43b6de2d19001563a8e46f1cbf79eaf4e2ff92793f79bca 
View in browser