Subject: Harsha Bhogle, Salesforce & Slack on rethinking leadership
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 03:25:37 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606f2b753f8f956d21bc23d5de403c2df082db1edb35e9ef99c36d48a1b54811bc6733cf4e116df8305491fa52a715c6b492055d3534e835c96 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606abb2b83ff94ed446fcb74eed43fa5b691334a658d26464f530bb91074a99c43b7db796fea6a5935fa95a1348f7527a9aa601f554c1a84c12 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

Join Harsha Bhogle, Arundhati Bhattacharya and Revathi Venkatraman as they share how as leaders you can provide productive, purposeful work so you won’t be left behind in the war for talent. 

During this Q&A we will discuss;

	- What employees want
	- Empowering leaders to talk, listen and connect
	- The digital HQ 

Are you in? 

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e60647410ed837393d809677fd469e62d5e7542d7801c7cf7d50da6b9e24ff91bca9212ab6237fc5e7995e60b5292bb783f6a94674ad3e65b372 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e60685709c317aff64a4aeda464baf62a662cc3d2e27895761b42d2bf1e9e982f427484e50be0836b2c1ecfb0fbab7dde2b8d6408c727641d0a4 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606db7fb3fba8caf66368291dd1ee9c2ca76a66133dcb66995cfdc2f1b3c8c42507630053c07fc48fadc31838c3b6ade2d797670e4cb93bb88c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606cc7258bf90c27e05b41986e841edb7df8f8e284f846c7fb524e537c2e076dd1e1c682e42c6e7eb4c61419d875b2ae1eabdbd56fd30483124 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e6064e15a7120c5b5a7e637a491b0d0f886d7b598a943738a18866b1e0b42bb4b0cf45b82a3699d243795885495bfc9eb5fd6127c25b1cdde3dc 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606b08f1d0680cc8a2178dd340dadb786903d6e665e4424c7afbf960f92ef234a184fc6fb8de2606c9a1f5842fbeb8612c6cd711d79b90e4e03 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606f2b753f8f956d21bc23d5de403c2df082db1edb35e9ef99c36d48a1b54811bc6733cf4e116df8305491fa52a715c6b492055d3534e835c96 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606ddc80ef4681fca5259c4fc40f70d329e0582659585e27d0156a3ab4943aca3a8fc097c5a99f5dd793daab755b9ad86300ad0c21c3c4e83a9 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606c1112379b065769f65bf3baba4afc5437f4a88448c937e0a55f92562f8bcc02af94324b75f635f440a8c4a8598beb91671f5a19354ba15d2 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606a84eebfc1cd154f41190ea7918402a6d36b3ca052f91ecf19fd0f4c192c39941812ec0714b4f109c523725168cc37c2f3e781b618d06cef6 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606e5f0c72dfb9082145e1a94831270b02f481a6c30ea0cb841b819837bbfbf2067da0b1c6175f9c61bf721127d3a6e5f01e49f9768fe84a334 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=25beb8718418e606b7f08ed689f2e410184eaa7a31615e561b94f41589b27f055e19a45e9fee4c62a695b883e7e8e299bd1614a7c89190bdbc50bf7ade6ae1c6 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=642ba3d649f3859662112c810260828babfed5ba6f7d55e7c10736c7d96ffe48e9900bcfcd963dfd32930cd4cec3715a1142b353444e36329d911cfaee7abaa62592adc8b932f59e86421da32b874df6 
View in browser