Subject: Harsha Bhogle and local leaders on reinventing work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 03:37:33 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda0308669469e2e01d02611cf159bf15a0279f4599b7ad842b4a4fad7320bf34d9ac0ffb753e3cd89c381a0cc6518165d279b6 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda030845fb51643ddc0df9b645e0f28862ef2ba60a5e31f76bebb6e319f419f590c9cea42cf1ffb0f3a8f90655a5f762641e95ec57c532c992d02b 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

It's time for you to front the leadership revolution.

Join Harsha Bhogle, cricket commentator and journalist, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India and Revathi Venkatraman, Head of Success, Slack APAC as they share how you can reimagine the model of work so you're not left behind in the war for talent.

During this Q&A we will discuss:

	- Rethinking leadership, culture, flexibility and employee well-being
	- Empowering leaders to talk, listen and connect
	- Centuring the way your people work and collaborate around a digital rather than a physical headquarters

To learn more and register visit 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda030815f5303a0dfaddcb785c96b81c3ac01ec9d5ddae8685f938a2a13f932ff56ef9d27f30a61e7dc539499c9e79dfbd0d27 
our site .

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda03082089ef0cc7ddbd196517544b51f3e658566754812798dd7584728d866702254407608804e324f838e28d36c0b9590169575dfbaa2c14cd9b 
Register for Webinar 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda0308009c59cef9488251553298f36c1eb9add4b16926b9db3d4e2fd76068a2e9ebcb49e1533c2882af4b9f846b9ae8b02e65 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda0308259276b474da1b164a9c1c10273431c01f1adeb37d794d78c084bd83c81529288b1d0cd64ca29b28369ed8221c70f93d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda0308b7bca7b954933b524d0f2e007aace5b44b47a8a080471a2b1bbf6ce43a2858c994e382156ea4d6484026a41275967b31 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda03085fd5546d5ae195b17a6cf7684fe82fbb905931beca16b0e016909fddadddeb2a6678205c32d4d2c8c3183fb75b664bde 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda03086f64b62bd76dcf25536212e2d4db081d548b600131c39eb9372603fee7ad2e1507a5d589618a06f770fe572d10888490 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda0308669469e2e01d02611cf159bf15a0279f4599b7ad842b4a4fad7320bf34d9ac0ffb753e3cd89c381a0cc6518165d279b6 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda0308a8ab92c14a6ddb7a7714ddc50a528675add043b870910278d72a4f8a9727295cebbb544192ed6a1b837b7292cab52d4e5d70f638e5ba0edb 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=94ad7129acda0308b8d458f0eb2e435978ada2273c4d4279d22f8842919254f2506c6bbc7df4d3a888251bcfe7a31d056d96f0d6ba320201bbbd9f2d3bf99acf 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b2aa10aa7c975f033326906b2e0e3406ec7296b772bdcc0b8c735e5390f5a82848aee46e090883d931cc30053caa005bcb772a2679f9250119e4bc87eea5a238 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b2aa10aa7c975f0381b128479b2c6b5f7922a051afade4682393af3031339544345bc136c53917e3e15307b60219722aa359d877d481d7a4 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b2aa10aa7c975f03295b2be1c075c570159ff32c33fe70712ae5dda9db356fb09feb0fed2541b6d2c3d967de3e2c18750d85e86420431108 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=273882f8005a7cd0b4603eb5e465e9bc2f25e244cc51daf601209e54bae0c5d1603ee257176330d99aaa41f16fbf93705b34fe378b13efd4495cbdb5ff042a268e197a4d7c51f622ecdf5f456bbb30b5 
View in browser