Subject: Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers 🚨
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:54:44 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a8e69ff9acd3f69db8e0b6e8cd73847ca8347aa344a978d3f4510e05f51ea72e5ff2cf526d370ff88205af70cfb6b6b3c7826306477c2f34f 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408f30e693297c9526642ff18236fcd69eea9a6ac11007eaf569b71bfaf63c897d6514c345c6565b002771b344d491adf395 
Now’s your chance to make work better forever
 
November 17-18, 2021 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408f30e693297c9526642ff18236fcd69eea9a6ac11007eaf569b71bfaf63c897d6514c345c6565b002771b344d491adf395 
REGISTER NOW 

Wherever you are and whatever you do, Frontiers will inspire, teach and motivate you to make a positive change. Join us, along with industry leaders, influential icons, product experts and attendees around the globe, as we take on how we work—now and in the future. 

A few other great reasons to attend…

	- Hear from Jane Fonda, Simone Biles, Nate Berkus, Tayo Rockson and many more
	- Pick and choose what you want to watch with playlists of sessions for your role and goals
	- Get the scoop on how to power up your digital HQ from Slack, Salesforce and other leading companies

Free, virtual and just days away. Don’t miss Slack Frontiers on November 17 and 18.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408f30e693297c9526642ff18236fcd69eea9a6ac11007eaf569b71bfaf63c897d6514c345c6565b002771b344d491adf395 
REGISTER NOW 

Follow us for big names and big moments
We’re bringing you the best of #SlackFrontiers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a73610d11e66dd7e21b5db12d5203bc7986a9eb0eabee273120b51c411dcb56ccb2758d175fd395b03e149a7a2c89eb02f7bf652fab18963b 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aab4c57ff9334accfcdaf52af57935e0a6b686d94f01d6317f2e8f5474a0936b307af9919dd0c82f32efefb0db0e6fbaa9acff4117b20b35c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a21b59ee16df1acbf31f6e599f45e5e72599ee06f521a3a6ce07e20d7f297f4bb34075e7212140b7ed6dceabdbae972bd3aebeba88648f142 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aeba6dce6fa795f3ebb91a02b1e6cc80d92aee078086923664a8524f24370d092cedfb72295d96afbe25c7ecfd6706a103eff14b0bb92e6b5 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a8e69ff9acd3f69db8e0b6e8cd73847ca8347aa344a978d3f4510e05f51ea72e5ff2cf526d370ff88205af70cfb6b6b3c7826306477c2f34f 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aedfae09a609a3a123b5a0eea85d6d9f5c7ec35f4de46bafbb8cc8eb241ea402c54ddc519dfdf8ca97d091d958258cd050573264643d26944 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a90a1eb9269a0c4cb1c67b4e94baef80e2b5bb29dc72064baec86698e649dddd7d8f3eef29bd62c6466f3abe3ea7aac13b5b04d5824504bd6 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a970fe4d6e5a656e0d606629d9826a4656af3ad0d480ef3915b86218c31f53914d69da51ec8503f927ecabce93c39be94255d96a0c4e7ae85 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318ad7cf024258d498f8d0ea555ff085cd2d1f1443b2c8e73bf9915ea7b25ab39e17aef67f3cff9952e08700f47212e557ce764803541c5b4143 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a77fd5b05f0ad7844319bb9a5795ab65fce6808a67a1590880ff8de0acb70eaee2fd14432750eed2edfd6122ac89f9a606d4eb838dd0fed72 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5505dd208362165f781610969c4e848053bbc15127993fbbf971bff54b1f0396cd675739de70097a1b93edc6f1f69f5ce471f7232aa8f57e123cf00394b84e995f6091d813b23c82e2aaf2cab679372c 
View in browser