Subject: New! Share ideas with video and audio clips
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 01:21:50 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=269e77f8064c63e3510011ccba62e34be5eb0eab9e566328c284070ed08093aaecc661c195c6cb18cc3a902b7127493441328eb0e06cba78 

Say it with a clip
 
A new way to communicate in Slack

Record a clip and share it in Slack, where teammates can watch, listen and respond when they are free—saving you all time.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=269e77f8064c63e375241e81fa53f606d0d73f0c1d1c2079d6483ea50eea4a058b306dccf08bee8d90d76360675cc8909bbfc5617f63d03c89611f8bd8101986 
TRY IT OUT 

Available on paid plans across desktop and mobile!
 
Can't find it? Try reloading Slack.

Use clips to ...

Replace a standing meeting
Skip your weekly check-in and record a short clip with an update instead.

  

Share your work
Record your screen and walk others through the latest version of a project.

  

Celebrate with your team
 Let folks know when they’ve done an awesome job, and encourage others to reply with clips of their own.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=269e77f8064c63e3cc37b0ffd07a8f119c041f907d0bf90d2ebdd237851faf8cc86560224a4e0031f0044e9b4c8404d9d63a198d8ce305e4a9e261482c54d1d5 
TRY IT OUT 

In case you missed it: Check out 
https://slack.com/resources/using-slack/solve-problems-aloud-with-slack-huddles 
Slack Huddles  for more ways to improve how your team gets work done in Slack.

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d74fa7a8746bb4fddf6ac8315feb26a00aaaa3b793a32cd2dd81e2076a2d4f7049b985837a8ddb596ca065d037cf3f3987151f1d89ed9d73 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d74fa7a8746bb4fdafba6b31e60cd1b074b8034d81fcd501dd910ebfd86fd1d604ca74a7805d5b75f621b96add77cd77c6ca4d6ed434167e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d74fa7a8746bb4fd69e0958f6b2655dd3a858bcd1b5529a648e15bc91332decc844266240d34fc9645663bb31c344da9c7904eb5f99283da 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ccc3852367b61e69528d4422f53ed5641de692e4c89b8aaebc6ae21cf67913544baf9b3521e28a90458d5268e4ff2886ce79c52adb4596f 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=269e77f8064c63e3510011ccba62e34be5eb0eab9e566328c284070ed08093aaecc661c195c6cb18cc3a902b7127493441328eb0e06cba78 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ccc3852367b61e651b5ac591824b73a31ba9a967783d77404d67e9e8e14e614f390a73e1bf19905e8f21ef32e36139aa0eee9ebb2d2882d43a237145dd0cff4 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ccc3852367b61e608bcd11d52d968de8a8d0e4c45703efcb2e3a9a9135ebd6c30600fb169cd7845484114cbd815297d9526a22f80e518b22ee8c10ffd3e0034 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ccc3852367b61e6d514f89cad90ceb1bf4af8d2826608544b499e1d0ae5ede01cdf2ec7e04c58869c97184115a9aca3bb152dd22aa6d3911da916ad9342b7f3 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ccc3852367b61e659a7faece388a5dd99c610afc4477908e363d0b81aabdf7fd4ef620cb5f22368762365e2cd555d14b31e0df5ae330cef 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ccc3852367b61e6b4b991ac123a56412d8127f34542323700cc4aadb6e8f420c983239921b24c890f3fcfb263dc04da72e5c61cb4042b0c 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c26cf036221b3d05b449db51c1733e1a64b8b0c2ad7e2009db8d02b85a1c65b2d238036f9773f836d3f24b50f860fa57b4aec3796050612b9b079b441bb17b5ba2a379718146bb7ae6793c14bf595e0e 
View in browser