Subject: Last chance to register for tomorrow’s webinar!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 21:59:15 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=21e1a50ccbffae7a3ae4d6eff08a6142e286d4ab1864713c2d211d594545cb0b6e6d62d0e4580d46c903e87c51c68bcf64af558a4b226b67 

 WEBINAR
Slack productivity hacks and best practices

September 30th 

 11:30 am IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=21e1a50ccbffae7a9dcd5fd315a5f35a3a29c7398736f662486eeb09c32d9a3779ea0c9f1734a7bd24d41abd08ee60392e3ae414ddb875aaf3d280c000561b7b 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

This is a reminder to register for our upcoming webinar, Slack productivity hacks and best practices, this Thursday, September 30th at 11:30 am IST.

In this webinar, the Slack Customer Success team will share with you best practices to boost your productivity and use cases to improve collaboration across teams in a digital first world.

 We hope to see you there!

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=21e1a50ccbffae7a9dcd5fd315a5f35a3a29c7398736f662486eeb09c32d9a3779ea0c9f1734a7bd24d41abd08ee60392e3ae414ddb875aaf3d280c000561b7b 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=86b693ee3f2d442b514a62225589ac463c023161ea393154b5ab76cd83f9d250474c592a8ea42b2c15f299c99a09b91a2e7ae4c4e8c20f1e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=86b693ee3f2d442b2343f2aff9cd9a0ebd5c017b4726ebffa8cd30545c0a87f8bf2574d046256ee610ccf200fbca67c80c3f1b36d7f73cb8 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=86b693ee3f2d442bbae699ade55bd6a5a029154b197575a65aeb8f30b4b5f3b033672fdecf696fd0253e976a6f93cd57572b2687ba1b5686 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=86b693ee3f2d442bce4b1b0af48ca39d9b6f4d942e014ad2d07fe57c8978b856fd5085093b4ac72bc6208c23a82e544067dd700b0318a9cf 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=21e1a50ccbffae7a3ae4d6eff08a6142e286d4ab1864713c2d211d594545cb0b6e6d62d0e4580d46c903e87c51c68bcf64af558a4b226b67 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=86b693ee3f2d442b9a4177c27fe37398599f2c94b1da45c051761ba541e6c99ac3a2212100da3c9ac4d47de610f8d952e8259e4ca5753b191ba8833fa87eccfb 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=86b693ee3f2d442b95f2179ceeddec24df203e0e4364a8deca28b929be42391b0eb43f2415cad7b34dbb671f8e25639fa4ff010f28856746fcecfe19cd95bfd3 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9e942485bffaaab426b12dbb46c5440ea0d8cb73e10d3dd08d1f09787bf74defd4687137c4fa4c1df4cb73712e0240585057962b60a82f182320c9afe77c6c22 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9e942485bffaaab460f6a37aeb839717bc13bf8579d0fffc24814bb999b8f363458034f2bc1b1b65112da374423749d54ab234a8293a1872 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9e942485bffaaab43b64e16c4ded90f5e10988eb5f9c479631ebe7ed3a8ecc7cdf1aba7038c5ff51b1307fbb8569338f264032b6358f2a2c 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=09609569c31c0b56ef145061502f969c91d34c3e2ef11adbec6c97d1412360f96eceeccc30a898f7fc1823e4701e980947c60c0481e4c185a18725c90c1ab2210426e4f8a4aab37362a30107b47483d9 
View in browser