Subject: You’re invited! Slack productivity hacks and best practices
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 22:07:17 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b95a5a404673a90d053e067b442f46a610603686a098b3cf843d9a0f8cb809d50ff3c8f794dde0f3f83b171b5abb28f91139979a7e67148f11 

 WEBINAR
Slack productivity hacks and best practices

September 30th 

 11:30 am IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9f70bb6531e64549bf54f6944bea665fd46401f4733cc01b447a36da469e5b9369dc181d464ad6e163a3c2c254b499dc3157f6944433530fe 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

 Join our interactive webinar on Thursday, September 30th at 11:30 am IST, as Slack experts walk through the foundations of Slack best practices. This webinar will introduce you to some NEW time-saving hacks to help you be more productive on Slack.

You'll learn:
	- How to organise Slack customised to what you need to know
	- How to reduce noise and stay focused in Slack
	- How to use Slack’s new digital first toolkit to boost productivity

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9f70bb6531e64549bf54f6944bea665fd46401f4733cc01b447a36da469e5b9369dc181d464ad6e163a3c2c254b499dc3157f6944433530fe 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

Slack productivity hacks and best practices
Thursday, September 30th | 11:30 am IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9f70bb6531e64549bf54f6944bea665fd46401f4733cc01b447a36da469e5b9369dc181d464ad6e163a3c2c254b499dc3157f6944433530fe 
REGISTER 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9624f55e59a752a28be102dd3737a890b094d2480a84c5421ef1ca870622deecd3a4ad5d9dc961e177e989bb7bc024df02a6367c56c44806c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9416c754a8876e40e47f672cfd29db365731399fb5474c164c2847e3059c77d7e56198795408f723bdeece39cd849d0531dc46b1acf37f002 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b99464895eafd5d890ea2a680927ddfa7dcb07ee171e42ad6e31e7c26b22546f01eadb3d6a8e50d79888ac1c90ce3efac59038232197c09498 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b92bf31cd7e85502566ceb908464155ba3c01ee1e84e839c04428c4602f901da8b480be5a841dea19bc23823411633a320f6beb1a3d9d853be 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b95a5a404673a90d053e067b442f46a610603686a098b3cf843d9a0f8cb809d50ff3c8f794dde0f3f83b171b5abb28f91139979a7e67148f11 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b93043fd2efa382ce47a6449b2da7aa4008a648e3725e5584326f8be60ccb418e5ab69b7f1046bea90f9c5da7e28525fdbdf852df9c59639b4 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b999ad9cd204979ba5c9765fdbd640ebb4b07aa23d22236d5c3708d83a453eb3868027de6bc40838d6c1be720c05e3d5983f3d17108d6eca07 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b959fc7f496bc06b7cfff465370ad14fdd5b4438826d386be8985f21804889fc9e88f32655566a515afd5451e7470c532f9f4bf682e04a3290 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b90bc3db5b6d5f5b2640b0132c068980765ab2124d86405b1ab4ac3e91d0488643fcac7d489503fda40b96574defab57b3f88e66994873f1f4 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9dbb5f21580d6d52aef86d9050403d4474110dfaa83c8d9774a6808af0775dbfbddf5d796f37685d7c77cdeff5fc1c3c9b4a20f84453fb424 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5d5a746d7792e013b0c24238afe2b013a3453eb87ad19116f98740000b03a24bbcfe1029208a05afc58cf602efe3423ce90985060c41a0ba0d91299e2bc402e6b3ba69d330e618c644a1549cd9de7338 
View in browser