Subject: [Slack] miljana.zlatkovic sent you a message
From: Slack <[email-masked]>
To: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 08:49:33 +0000

Hi Subir Chakma,

You have a new direct message from the glopal workspace (https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2230192589008-2276640989760/).

---

@miljana.zlatkovic
View in the archives: https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2230192589008-2276640989760/archives/D026E3Y55A7/p1625733292004200

miljana.zlatkovic (2:04 PM, July 8th)

Hello Subir
for parcel GLA218135FD
according to Asendia tracking page it was delivered to the customer on 14th april
https://a1.asendiausa.com/tracking/?trackingnumber=GLA218135FD
https://www.dhl.com/rs-en/home/tracking/tracking-express.html?submit=1&tracking-id=7601690633
Also the parcel GLA218135FD contains:
https://admin.glopal.com/orders/details/492197
image.png: https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TU7NM0WVB-F027F31J2HZ/download/image.png

and Asendia has confirmed that they have only received:
the item in this shipment is two roof tiles to a doll house.

Please have you checked with seller why did they send only this part of order as replacement?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-3cc918839927b31b5ab4b68d21eaca0f759ac497a32c5b014da1a3f9e608add5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-eb60dc43513815eb5e38de721a3e8900bc11c53b13f881ccd5fd48db1dee4adf-notify-mute-8h
a day: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-1f2cd79350f8ada090c22fc988301a7284b3dec147ab6126aa382e746ac014cf-notify-mute-1d
three days: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-4435863bd7c4a269d4c3eef927d7c23356c17af2ea6898d034c72280cfda0e80-notify-mute-3d
or the next week: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-33d6ceba5c797b57249421a3553ce69580dfdb0c77f8b468c94b815725692e89-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off: https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2230192589008-2276640989760/unsub/U026S5NHB08-f25e409e0a8bc303a1e447b2c3b1204fec3120c6137304942139d98f530dcd54-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page: https://glopal.slack.com/account