Subject: Our Best Selling Combo now in color SLATE
From: Bombshell Sportswear <[email-masked]>
To: Rahul <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:18:36 +0000 (UTC)

NEW Iconic Sports Bra & Mohawk Leggings
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/all-bottoms>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/all-tops>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/sale>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/products/sock-leggings-gray-1>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shop-bombshell-sportswear/id1439246286?mt=8>
<https://www.instagram.com/bombshellsportswear/>
<https://www.facebook.com/BombshellSportswear/>
<https://www.pinterest.com/bombflex/>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/BombshellFit>
<https://twitter.com/BombshellActive>

Copyright © 2019 Bombshell Sportwear, All Rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=Qb7Pnd&c=MKcWdD&r=hK5W2Cg&g=JKcmiE&k=79e188f4ff915abaa32cda18fcde0484&m=LFExE3> .