Subject: NEON Leggings Restock Alert!
From: Bombshell Sportswear <[email-masked]>
To: Rahul <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 13:06:34 +0000 (UTC)

The neon set that sold out in a day!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/all-bottoms>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/all-tops>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/sale>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/all-tops/products/splice-mesh-tank>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/new>
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shop-bombshell-sportswear/id1439246286?mt=8>
<https://www.instagram.com/bombshellsportswear/>
<https://www.facebook.com/BombshellSportswear/>
<https://www.pinterest.com/bombflex/>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/BombshellFit>
<https://twitter.com/BombshellActive>

Copyright © 2019 Bombshell Sportwear, All Rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=Qb7Pnd&c=MKcWdD&r=hnLdhA7&g=JKcmiE&k=79e188f4ff915abaa32cda18fcde0484&m=JGdzFu> .