Subject: Closing Gift Spins on High Roller Machines: Irish & Mystical Mine
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Or Furer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:16:28 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi everyone,

By chance we discovered that gifted free spins were available on Mystical
Mine and Irish Wild Luck. These are high roller machines and should not
have gift spins available.

@Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]> please confirm on this thread
when you remove Gifted Spins for Irish Wild Luck (Mystical Mine is already
removed).

Here is how we will handle complaints (which we have due to having gift
spins in these two machines since we opened them): with TWO responses.

*Response 1:* should be sent right away, as a first response:
*Thank you for reaching out to us about this. Let us explain. Today we
picked up on a few issues with Gift Spins in a several of our machines,
causing a bad player experience. So far we see issues in Irish Wild Luck
and Mystical Mine and we are busy checking the rest. We'll keep you posted
on the outcome!*

*Response 2 *should be sent down the line. So, @Support Team
<[email-masked]>, please follow up on this email (so we can
provide the 2nd response) on the 24th of October.

-- 

*Elitsa Todorova* | Support Manager

Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV

(Mob: +359 (0)88 560 7694

*E-mail: [email-masked]