Subject: Luck Genome is a great startup - let us help you get the word out!
From: Dor Peled <[email-masked]>
To: Guy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 23:23:03 -0700
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hey!

My name is Dor, and I'm part of the fabulous crew at eMojo Digital Marketing
<http://w1.msdzkp.net/prod/9d74a97c-23ba-40f8-815d-14ab794cef49/dbc5474f-36e5-4746-9c18-32ef8f0e5186>.
We're TLV and NYC based, servicing startups from all over the world with
great success.

I'll get straight to the point, you guys at Luck Genome are a startup that
sells to B2C. You came up with a great idea, put in tens of thousands of
hours of hard work.

eMojo can help you take that final step using our expertise in

*digital marketing for startups:*

Performance campaigns, dashboards, marketing automation, search engine
optimization, email marketing and content recommendations, we've done it all
.

An example of one of our notable successes would be Ravello, which sold to
Oracle for 500 Million USD. We're not saying it's ONLY because of our
marketing but… we're not NOT saying that either. J

I'd love to schedule a 10 minute call to discuss how we can help Luck
Genome grow. I've got a few ideas. If that sounds like something you could
be interested in, let's talk.

If you're not the right person for this email, could you let me know who
is? Perhaps Guy Ezra?

All the best,

Dor