Subject: CM Promotion Rewarding: September 30th - October 9th
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Hila Alon <[email-masked]>, Or Furer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 22:11:33 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

I have rewarded the winners from promos from September 30th to October
9th.The list of promos, winners and balance changes is attached.

*@Support Team*, please send some congratulatory follow ups out. Reach out
to as many of the Tiki Rumble Cashpot Tourney, Mission Mania and Mega
Sweepstakes winners as possible, as they have higher rewards than usual.

- *September 30th* *(**Tiki Rumble Cashpot Tourney - Tiki Tiki**)* |
Rewarded between 21:52 - 21:54 EET on 10.10.2018
- *October 1st* *(**Mega Sweepstakes**)* | Rewarded between 21:54 - 21:58
EET on 10.10.2018
- *October 2nd* *(**Mission Mania**)* | Rewarded between 21:59 - 22:02 EET
on 10.10.2018
- *October 3rd* *(**Jackpot Challenge - Lady of the Dead**)* | Rewarded between
22:03 - 22:05 EET on 10.10.2018
- *October 8th **(**Big Win Challenge - Black Rose**)* | Rewarded between
22:05 - 22:08 EET on 10.10.2018
- *October 9th **(**Gods of Spins Challenge - Glorious Egypt Gods**)* |
Rewarded between 22:08 - 22:10 EET on 10.10.2018

-- 

*Elitsa Todorova* | Support Manager

Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV

(Mob: +359 (0)88 560 7694

*E-mail: [email-masked]