Subject: Payout Question - Slots Odyssey
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Ron Eksein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:46:47 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

Not sure who can answer this, so *@Yulia,* can you direct to the right
person in Ukraine please?

We have a player inquiring about payouts in Slots Odyssey. She said when
she lands 4 or 5 Free Spin icons they do not pay out the right multiplier
(which is x50 and x100 respectively).

While investigating this, we found this payline she landed (below). Her
total bet at the time was 5,000,000 which means 50,000 per line. She had
the 4 icons which means she should definitely get 50,000 x 50 = 2,500,000

*What are her other paylines though? We do not see any others, and yet her
total win was 10 million from this spin. *

*User: 3917310; Timestamp: 9/15/2018 2:54:31 AM GMT*

-- 

*Elitsa Todorova* | Support Manager

Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV

(Mob: +359 (0)88 560 7694

*E-mail: [email-masked]