Subject: Fwd: Korey, Oktoberfest BONUS EXPRESS MADNESS has begun! 🍻🍻🍻 Free Coins EVERY 2 HOURS! Play Now! Korey
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 11:28:07 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi Yaaf,

Just FYI it looks like the link in the CRM email from October 4th has
validity until October 5th at 1:59am GMT (so it's already expired), you
must've accidentally set it only 1 day ahead.
We changed the link and we're telling the players to try again, it's all
been handled.

Thanks,
Elitsa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ramananda Rama <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 8:53 AM
Subject: Fwd: Korey, Oktoberfest BONUS EXPRESS MADNESS has begun! 🍻🍻🍻
Free Coins EVERY 2 HOURS! Play Now! Korey
To: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
Cc: scsupport <[email-masked]>

Hi Elitsa,

Player has also reached out to Support at #72186. Will handle there

Regards,
Rama

------------------------------
*From: [email-masked]
*To: *"Slots Craze" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Friday, October 5, 2018 10:07:42 AM
*Subject: *RE: Korey, Oktoberfest BONUS EXPRESS MADNESS has begun! 🍻🍻🍻
Free Coins EVERY 2 HOURS! Play Now! Korey

I get a message, saying this has expired.

-----------------------------------------
From: "Slots Craze"
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Sent: Thursday October 4 2018 11:06:09AM
Subject: Korey, Oktoberfest BONUS EXPRESS MADNESS has begun!
\uD83C\uDF7B\uD83C\uDF7B\uD83C\uDF7B Free Coins EVERY 2 HOURS! Play Now!
Korey

*Your Daily Bonus is waiting for you, Collect it NOW!*
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xtl=h72q4cshp8crfo4zh58dtki12as7of1outjhiragxvlshg0iyr3lf7ytvjm3eg2m9dvjaz7w0ik9z2pfi3o1npvj330mk6iyctrw1wec5e&xi=[email-masked]>

Click here
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xm=Yk0kZTGfYytgqSw5XFZtYyVwXIZeYi%3D%3Dy&email=[email-masked]&ocx_unsubscribe_link=http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=cylhqz90q4mguy7jfgofxyatalh1n297zjvmf2xnuewl4ndr9k58s0ch1iwjcwzj00ckp6mmfzqd11&xi=[email-masked]>
to
view this email in your browser

This email was sent to [email-masked] because you've played Slots
Craze. If you would like to unsubscribe
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=cylhqz90q4mguy7jfgofxyatalh1n297zjvmf2xnuewl4ndr9k58s0ch1iwjcwzj00ckp6mmfzqd11&xi=[email-masked]>
from
our mailing list, then click here
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=cylhqz90q4mguy7jfgofxyatalh1n297zjvmf2xnuewl4ndr9k58s0ch1iwjcwzj00ckp6mmfzqd11&xi=[email-masked]>
,
and you will automatically be removed from our list.

Luck Genome Hata'asiya 9 Tel Aviv ISRAEL PO Box:51473

-- 

*Elitsa Todorova* | Support Manager

Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV

(Mob: +359 (0)88 560 7694

*E-mail: [email-masked]