Subject: RE: Korey, Oktoberfest BONUS EXPRESS MADNESS has begun! 🍻🍻🍻 Free Coins EVERY 2 HOURS! Play Now! Korey
From: [email-masked]
To: "'Slots Craze'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:37:42 -0600
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

I get a message, saying this has expired.

	-----------------------------------------From: "Slots Craze" 

To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
Sent: Thursday October 4 2018 11:06:09AM
Subject: Korey, Oktoberfest BONUS EXPRESS MADNESS has begun!
🍻🍻🍻 Free Coins EVERY 2 HOURS! Play Now! Korey

	YOUR DAILY BONUS IS WAITING FOR YOU, COLLECT IT NOW! [1] 

	Click here [2] to view this email in your browser

	 [3]  

 This email was sent to [email-masked] because you've played
Slots Craze. If you would like to unsubscribe [4] from our mailing
list, then click here [5],
 and you will automatically be removed from our list. 

	Luck Genome Hata'asiya 9 Tel Aviv ISRAEL PO Box:51473    

Links:
------
[1]
http://track.luckgenome.com/?xtl=h72q4cshp8crfo4zh58dtki12as7of1outjhiragxvlshg0iyr3lf7ytvjm3eg2m9dvjaz7w0ik9z2pfi3o1npvj330mk6iyctrw1wec5e&amp;xi=[email-masked]
[2]
http://track.luckgenome.com/?xm=Yk0kZTGfYytgqSw5XFZtYyVwXIZeYi%3D%3Dy&amp;email=[email-masked]&amp;ocx_unsubscribe_link=http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=cylhqz90q4mguy7jfgofxyatalh1n297zjvmf2xnuewl4ndr9k58s0ch1iwjcwzj00ckp6mmfzqd11&amp;xi=[email-masked]
[3]
http://track.luckgenome.com/?xtl=h72q4cshp8crfo4zh58dtki12as7of6bj1by3k56twwppv6b12xn4ojwwh6zn2mmb9canaziu2acx8pvq0bnfthmvl23j5e9jn47fdafbe&amp;xi=[email-masked]
[4]
http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=cylhqz90q4mguy7jfgofxyatalh1n297zjvmf2xnuewl4ndr9k58s0ch1iwjcwzj00ckp6mmfzqd11&amp;xi=[email-masked]
[5]
http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=cylhqz90q4mguy7jfgofxyatalh1n297zjvmf2xnuewl4ndr9k58s0ch1iwjcwzj00ckp6mmfzqd11&amp;xi=[email-masked]