Subject: Re: Issues on Fan Page
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Hila Alon <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 17:51:41 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi again,

Just to add to what I wrote for further clarity. Jennifer said this exactly
to us in Support:

*I have a question! Since this post was posted last Friday?!?! When will
this happen? Or was this a tease or an error? Why was it posted when the
event did not happen?*

Considering we did write in the post that the promo was running, the only
option I see + what I'm going to do is this: *we'll tell her that the
"hint" was incorrect and a mistake on our part, as the 10x10 did not in
fact run. Then we'll just tell her again, that we appreciate her input on
which promotion is her favorite.*

This is an FYI and Thanks,
Elitsa

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 2:06 PM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a couple of concerns:
>
> 1. Why did we post this:
> https://www.facebook.com/SlotsCraze/photos/a.368626863217602/1913586202054986/?type=3&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCBfNKi3rNt3QEKU_IfSqzBvi-6aAkMgPcjfQcVuQ_J-e8PqEcup8SB3KgZDigVhxu1lx-tEIPh6x-MYgqUF_EswXAdQ_bF-A1gfOxjHyQe3m9w4WOq0dyufMG_8SX7WtMuek9ZIFFhguIUrHIe9lFNVAk87fsOh7iVKWgdbqHTieNaCc-CAw&__tn__=-R
>
> Jennifer Mushasha, who has been repeated requesting we run 10x10 level up
> promo saw it and wrote to us, asking why we posted when we didn't run the
> event. The wording in the post makes it hard to argue with her (we said "I
> started yesterday, still have a few hours to go")
>
> 2. There are still posts going up with expired links (a couple in the past
> few days)
>
> 3. There are a few posts that have links with no multiplier on the coins.
>
> @Support Team <[email-masked]> please be more vigilant with
> checking the Fan Page on a daily basis and fixing links that have issues.
> You should also be moderating spam comments (I see a couple of those which
> were not deleted). Please scroll back to about 4 days ago and fix these
> issues.
>
> --
>
> *Elitsa Todorova* | Support Manager
>
> Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV
>
> (Mob: +359 (0)88 560 7694
>
> *E-mail: [email-masked]
>

-- 

*Elitsa Todorova* | Support Manager

Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV

(Mob: +359 (0)88 560 7694

*E-mail: [email-masked]