Subject: Daily Ticket Report procedural UPDATE
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:59:03 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi guys,

We believe that staying in touch with me via Slack on a day-to-day, and
keeping all escalation correspondence recorded via emails is proving enough
for us to stay on top of cases for now.

So - *starting tomorrow, you can stop sending over the Daily Ticket Report
as part of your daily tasks. *

I will remove the task from SOP with our next version.

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.