Subject: CM Promotion Rewarding: September 14th - 29th
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Hila Alon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 21:28:40 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

I have rewarded the winners from promos from September 14th - 29th.The list
of promos, winners and balance changes is attached. *@Support*, please send
some congratulatory follow ups out. Reach out to as many of the 777 winners
as possible and definitely reach out to the Billionaire's Club winner (if
you can find their address).

- *September 14th* *(**777 Bonanza**)* | Rewarded between 21:03 - 21:05 EET
on 01.10.2018
- *September 15th* *(**777 Bonanza**)* | Rewarded between 21:05 - 21:07 EET
on 01.10.2018
- *September 16th* *(**Mission Mania**)* | Rewarded between 21:07 - 21:09
EET on 01.10.2018
- *September 17th* *(**The Phoenix Bonus Game Challenge - The Rising
Phoenix**)* | Rewarded between 21:10 - 21:14 EET on 01.10.2018
- *September 20th* *(**Pirates Free Spins Challenge - Black Rose**)* |
Rewarded between 21:14 - 21:17 EET on 01.10.2018
- *September 23rd* *(**Super Wild Challenge - Vegas Classic Spins**)* |
Rewarded between 21:17 - 21:19 EET on 01.10.2018
- *September 24th* *(**Billionaire's Club**)* | Rewarded at 21:19 EET on
01.10.2018
- *September 25th* *(**Wild Rainbow Challenge**)* | Rewarded between 21:20
- 21:22 EET on 01.10.2018
- *September 26th* *(**Mission Mania**)* | Rewarded between 21:22 - 21:25
EET on 01.10.2018
- *September 29th* *(**Tiki Tiki Mission Mania**)* | Rewarded between 21:25
- 21:27 EET on 01.10.2018

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.