Subject: Re: Contest Results file
From: chantelle <[email-masked]>
To: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>, Ron Eksein <[email-masked]>
Cc: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Guy Sade <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 19:30:47 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Ron pls dont change the original format. it needs name, email address and vip group like previous file

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> Date: 10/1/18  19:23  (GMT+02:00) To: Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> Cc: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Guy Sade <[email-masked]> Subject: Re: Contest Results file 
Hi Ron,
That WILD sheet works for Vegas on those dates. However I ran it for Wild Rainbow and that gave me weird results too. Screenshot attached. Also, please add a NAME column to it so I don't have to manually get each winner's name from Admin.Was this file merged with the previous one I sent? Because I see it has more games, but is missing Tiki Tiki (which is in the file I sent). 
Thanks,
Elitsa

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 7:15 PM Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> wrote:
found the problem,

 

  User
  Icons
  spins

  3653954
  6074
  2776

  4256709
  5662
  2754

  1968309
  5283
  2323

  4386298
  5147
  2516

  1783226
  4593
  2241

  4788643
  4162
  1987

  3733819
  3986
  1836

  2203388
  3945
  1820

  4616675
  3891
  1771

  5059083
  3666
  1632

  3923233
  3496
  1737

  5018279
  3333
  1495

  3873724
  3269
  1633

  1684571
  3123
  1386

  3067519
  3015
  1309

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 6:26 PM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi again Ron,
Apart from missing WILDs, it's also missing several games from the game's list and has several other machine names written incorrectly. 
I can update that myself, but I've been doing it for every new file we get and that is inconvenient. I am attaching the version I have, which has my full and current game list, and a WILD sheet, for your reference.
Thanks,
Elitsa
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 6:16 PM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Ron,
This file gives me results as far as I can see (which I assume are correct). 
However, there is no WILD sheet and I have a WILD contest I need winners for.
Thanks,
Elitsa
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 5:48 PM Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hitry this file for contest result.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 4:59 PM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Ron,
Any update? Was this fixed? I am still getting some weird blank spots in results and I'm really behind on rewarding now.See my attached screenshot of a report I ran today for a WILDs contest in Vegas. 
Thanks,Elitsa
On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 12:09 AM Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> wrote:
Yes , users table wasn't updated last night.Will fix later.
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018, 2:03 PM Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]> wrote:
Ron this seems to be accuring with all our EXCELs that pull results.  Sent an additional email about the VIP report 
Please advise 
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 8:31 PM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> wrote:
Ok, will do that and update you. Thanks Ron

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 8:24 PM Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> wrote:
The relevant table is not updated. Try tomorrow, please.R
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018, 10:12 AM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi,
I am picking winners for promos from the Contest Results file (the new one, with WILDs included) and it's giving me results but player level, name, score, status and email is missing. 
Screenshot attached. Is this happening to anyone else? 

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

-- 
Chantelle Russak | Head of Monetization and Operations 
Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV(Mob: +972 (0)52 344 1415*E-mail: [email-masked] 

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

-- 
Ron Ekstein 
Head of BI & BALuck Genome 

M-972-54-2428522S- ron.ekstein

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

-- 
Ron Ekstein 
Head of BI & BALuck Genome 

M-972-54-2428522S- ron.ekstein

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.