Subject: Winners of 5 Billion Raffle
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 18:13:23 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi Chantelle,

Sorry for the delay, I forgot I was going to get pick these winners
manually (and then we had issues with the report).

The 10 winners I picked for the two 5 Billion Coin Raffles are in the
attached excel (names and ID's). Please let us know when they are sent a
pop-up with a reward in-app.

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.