Subject: Re: Contest Results file
From: chantelle <[email-masked]>
To: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>, Ron Eksein <[email-masked]>
Cc: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Guy Sade <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:37:00 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Ron please can you assist.  

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> Date: 10/1/18  16:59  (GMT+02:00) To: Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> Cc: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Guy Sade <[email-masked]> Subject: Re: Contest Results file 
Hi Ron,
Any update? Was this fixed? I am still getting some weird blank spots in results and I'm really behind on rewarding now.See my attached screenshot of a report I ran today for a WILDs contest in Vegas. 
Thanks,Elitsa
On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 12:09 AM Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> wrote:
Yes , users table wasn't updated last night.Will fix later.
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018, 2:03 PM Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]> wrote:
Ron this seems to be accuring with all our EXCELs that pull results.  Sent an additional email about the VIP report 
Please advise 
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 8:31 PM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> wrote:
Ok, will do that and update you. Thanks Ron

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 8:24 PM Ron Eksein <[email-masked]> wrote:
The relevant table is not updated. Try tomorrow, please.R
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018, 10:12 AM Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi,
I am picking winners for promos from the Contest Results file (the new one, with WILDs included) and it's giving me results but player level, name, score, status and email is missing. 
Screenshot attached. Is this happening to anyone else? 

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

-- 
Chantelle Russak | Head of Monetization and Operations 
Luck Genome | GamePoint TLV(Mob: +972 (0)52 344 1415*E-mail: [email-masked] 

-- 
Regards,

Elitsa Todorova
Support Team LeadThis email and any attachments are confidential, and may be
legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then
delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.