Subject: Lobby Changes Starting 1st October 2018
From: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>
To: scsupport <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>, Ron Eksein <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Guy Sade <[email-masked]>, Erwin Ackerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:00:09 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hello All,

Starting from today we will no longer having 4 games on "Fire" in the game
lobby.

The new game lobby  will only highlight the promo's game for that given day
and will be shown in the lobby as "Featured"

@scsupport <[email-masked]> , @Yaaf Ederi
<[email-masked]>  @Elitsa
Todorova <[email-masked]>  please make sure to keep us updated if
there are any complaints from users in respect to the change.

We believe this change will be a better user experience and will also
eliminate user fustration with the term "on fire".

Good Luck to us all!

Thanks
Chantelle