Subject: Re:
From: Slots Craze Valued Player Team <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 14:44:41 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi Guys,

Please contact the below VIP.  She is having technical issues with the
Flash Player.

I have told the player support will reach out.

User Name: Marion Fairley
User Email: [email-masked]
User id: *669537*

Please be advised this email was received by the Player Sunday so there is
abit of a delay in the answer.  I have appologised to the player for the
delay

*@Yaaf*, make sure to follow up with support on this issue please

Thanks
Chantelle

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 4:36 AM
Subject:
To: <[email-masked]>

Thank you for writing to me about my loss of a bonus.
Unfortunately, for some reason when my computer crashed, I could
bring none of my casino slot games up in Facebook and had to go
to their Gameroom, which I don't particularly like. I have no idea why
I can't bring my slots back, my Flash Player is the latest there is.
Just one of those things.
However, I can't seem to redeem any bonuses for any games
via Gameroom. Perhaps I just don't know how, after all, I'm in
my 80th year!!!
Thank you again anyway.
Marion

____________________________________________________________
Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ba6edea6bae76dea185ast03duc