Subject: Missing purchases in Lookup (& Possibly BI)
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Hoogland <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 20:29:33 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

User 1347961 has purchased 45 times (successfully) between 14th and 15th
September 2018, as can be seen in Admin - SS attached.

However the Lookup is telling me there are 0 purchase action results in
that period.

Anyone know why? Are those transactions also missing in BI? @Ronald Hoogland
<[email-masked]> ?
Here is a JIRA for this: https://winjira.atlassian.net/browse/SLOTSC-11221

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.