Subject: Contest Results file
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Ron Eksein <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 20:11:59 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

I am picking winners for promos from the Contest Results file (the new one,
with WILDs included) and it's giving me results but player level, name,
score, status and email is missing.

Screenshot attached. Is this happening to anyone else?

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.