Subject: Re: Summary: PRODUCTION RELEASE: Tiki Tiki (Web, Android, Kindle)
From: "'Yulia Jeshinko' via Slots Craze Production" <[email-masked]>
To: Marina Kuziomka <[email-masked]>, Tel-Aviv Team <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Pavlo Vasylchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:46:08 +0000
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Approved

________________________________
From: Marina Kuziomka <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:44:08 PM
To: Yulia Jeshinko; Tel-Aviv Team; [email-masked]; Pavlo Vasylchenko
Subject: Summary: PRODUCTION RELEASE: Tiki Tiki (Web, Android, Kindle)

@Yulia, please approve

Deployment tech details

  *   Sprint #124.1 Release;

  *   Version/Component

     *   Client:  1.124.9

     *   Server:  1.123.0
     *   Expected downtime : 2-3 min

  *   Rollback plan  Server 1.122.1

Client side changes:

  *   New slot machine "Tiki Tiki";

Server side changes:

  *   New slot machine "Tiki Tiki";

--
Marina Kuziomka
Project Manager

Twin Win Games LLC
56a Yaroslavskaya Str
Kiev, Ukraine 04075
www.twinwingames.com<http://www.twinwingames.com/>
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

cell: +380 93 955 68 12
skype: vivb11