Subject: Allowing Flash Player on Chrome
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Marina Kuziomka <[email-masked]>, Dmitriy Mazurchak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:01:36 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi guys,

As you know, on the latest Chrome version (version 69), Flash Player needs
to be manually allowed for certain websites and games *every session* (like
ours).

I have attached two screenshots to send to users explaining how to do this.
The steps are pretty self-explanatory. Click on* "GET ADOBE"* and then
click *"Allow" *in the pop up that will appear in the top left corner of
the browser page.

Please make sure to tell players that this a Chrome update issue, so they
understand it's not coming from us, or impacting just us.

*@Dima *here's the JIRA we talked about, but I don't think we can fix this:
https://winjira.atlassian.net/browse/SLOTSC-11184

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.