Subject: Fwd: Delete My Account
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 13:37:16 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hey,

What were we meant to do with this new email address?
Should we just open a ticket in Support and ask this player why they'd like
to delete + explain how to uninstall?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Elitsa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: nasrin soleimani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 7:16 AM
Subject: Delete My Account
To: <[email-masked]>

Sent from TypeApp

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.