Subject: Fan Page Post with expired link
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>, Hila Alon <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 23:59:53 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hey,

FYI, saw complaints on this post:
https://www.facebook.com/SlotsCraze/photos/a.368626863217602/1907508922662714/?type=3&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCrY2nwnJPjDfZxKZ9QHLyKMMGUkWBY8cYD26-usMezO2mJQ1iwpn5Ki_Gh_8yPdaOiim4eNLw4i1YrXyMdZlbsLMTlpmDT8nJnj3xuExl5E4Z3rmMP2Zi98brtoNnPDAM4p1TtjTQNc5j6S6Pt_pKftoYgdDKrMcU4Fyown_t_wTcmGxmxJQ&__tn__=-R

As well as in Support. The link in it was from July so it was expired. I
made and put a new link in and asked the commenting users to try again.
@Support Team <[email-masked]>  make sure you do the same with
any tickets.

Thanks,
Elitsa

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.