Subject: 5 Tips for Handling Live Chat Support During the Holiday Season
From: Justyna from LiveChat <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:15:29 +0000
List-Id: 9c5eb54aa9b2efe23531b3e09mc list <9c5eb54aa9b2efe23531b3e09.746257.list-id.mcsv.net>

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away..."

5 Tips for Handling Live Chat Support During the Holiday Season https://www.livechatinc.com/blog/live-chat-holiday-season/?utm_source=Newsletter+Subscribers&utm_campaign=0c3070dda6-LiveChat_Blog_Newsletter_01_12_2017_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_81e2dd92da-0c3070dda6-355759913

The holiday season starts every year earlier.

Last year (I swear) I heard George Michael's "Last Christmas" for the first time in a store in September.

And if you check Google Trends, you'll also notice that first "holiday gifts" or "Christmas gifts" searches appear in August!

So, to prepare you for the upcoming shopping craze, I have two specials for you.

The first one, obviously, is this post.

The second one is an invitation for the upcoming webinar with BigCommerce, dedicated to selling during the holiday season (claim your spot here (https://www.bigcommerce.com/livechat-webinar/?utm_medium=partner&utm_source=livechat&utm_campaign=cus-livechat-webinar-201809&utm_source=Newsletter+Subscribers&utm_campaign=0c3070dda6-LiveChat_Blog_Newsletter_01_12_2017_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_81e2dd92da-0c3070dda6-355759913) ).

Enjoy!

Justyna Polaczyk 
https://www.livechatinc.com/blog/author/justyna-polaczyk?utm_source=Newsletter+Subscribers&utm_campaign=0c3070dda6-LiveChat_Blog_Newsletter_01_12_2017_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_81e2dd92da-0c3070dda6-355759913

READ THE POST 
https://www.livechatinc.com/blog/live-chat-holiday-season/?utm_source=Newsletter+Subscribers&utm_campaign=0c3070dda6-LiveChat_Blog_Newsletter_01_12_2017_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_81e2dd92da-0c3070dda6-355759913
==============================================

Unsubscribe [email-masked] from this list:
https://livechatinc.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=9c5eb54aa9b2efe23531b3e09&id=81e2dd92da&e=685a9c3c4c&c=0c3070dda6