Subject: Fwd: Attention required: Facebook Page, Slots Craze, is no longer authorized
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Hila Alon <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 16:14:06 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

Just got this, tried to reauthorize myself (I have editor permissions in
our Fan Page) but got the below message:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Zendesk Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 4:10 PM
Subject: Attention required: Facebook Page, Slots Craze, is no longer
authorized
To: <[email-masked]>

Your Facebook Page, Slots Craze, is no longer authorized to capture new
Wall Posts and Page Messages. Please visit your settings for this Page
<https://slotscraze.zendesk.com/agent/admin/facebook> and reauthorize your
account. Learn more
<https://support.zendesk.com/entries/21426726#topic_gpm_yfk_gp> about why
this may have happened.

 <https://apps.facebook.com/SlotsCraze/> [image:
Play on Apple App Store]
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slots-craze-free-casino-slots/id556884588?mt=8&uo=4&at=10lJEq>
[image:
Play on Google Play]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.luckgenome.SlotsCrazeAndroid>
[image:
Play on Kindle Fire]
<http://www.amazon.com/Slots-Craze-Free-Casino-Machine/dp/B00OCF4NCA/>

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.