Subject: Re: Superior Spinners - Winner List Needed
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Yael Yagev <[email-masked]>, Yulia Jeshinko <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:02:29 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi Yael,

We need an update here.

Thanks,
Elitsa

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Yael,
>
> We have a VIP (Shelly Wood, uid 4532580) asking who won the Superior
> Spinners Raffle back on August 23rd. Can you please send us a winner list?
>
> --
>
> *Regards,*
>
>
> *Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead
>
> This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
> privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
> recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
> received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
> then delete the email completely from your system.
>
> Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication
> is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to
> the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of
> this email are at the recipient's own risk.
>

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.