Subject: Re: Johnny Jacobsen - An Abusive Player
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: chantelle <[email-masked]>, scsupport <[email-masked]>, Yaaf Ederi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 11:10:03 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

*@Chantelle, @Yaaf,* FYI as this is a VIP. He's been extremely rude many
times and is making threats and using rude language.
I handled it with the below text:

*We are not affiliated with any domains outside of our game on Facebook
Apps (https://apps.facebook.com/slotscraze
<https://apps.facebook.com/slotscraze>), our app on the Amazon Store, Apple
App Store and Google Play Store. Any cheat codes you tried to use are
coming from outside domains unrelated to us, and not only can we not
assist, but trying to cheat our game is prohibited. *

*Furthermore, due to the nature of the messages you have been sending to
our team members at Slots Craze, this is the last response you will receive
from us. Any future emails you send us which include rude language, threats
or are otherwise harassing in nature will be removed from our system
immediately. Don't forget, we are a team of real people on the other end of
your messages. *

*If you ever do need assistance in Slots Craze, we expect you will pose
your question to us in a civil way.*

*@Support: *If he writes again, you can close with no reply, unless he
cleans up his act and has a real question, in which case you can help. If
you're unsure, run by me.
Also, I see you have been closing tickets as duplicates, but not
transferring all data into the ticket we are keeping. Please remember what
the procedure on this is. A duplicate will likely be deleted. You need to
transfer all the information over into the ticket we are handling/keeping.

Thanks,
Elitsa

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 6:37 PM, Govind Kumar Chauhan <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Elitsa,
>
> We have got 3 tickets from this VIP player Johnny Jacobsen (UID:) today
> and the ticket numbers are #71837, 71839 and #71840. Two of these emails
> are very abusive and with threatening messages. He has been sending these
> types of tickets for last couple of days. Below id the email he sent at #71840
> :
>
>
> *>> I have giving some one 100 $ for some cheat codes, and they dont work,
> i want my money back*
>
>
> Player's details :
>
> LTV: $1,979.73
>
> UID: 1633461
> FB ID: 1448711677
> Name: Johnny Jacobsen
> Email: [email-masked]
>
>
> Please advise if we need to reply or it can be taken care.
>
> Thanks
> Govind
>

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.