Subject: RE: #92048 : Order Information from Fulfillment Express, Inc
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:33:58 -0700

Please disregard. This order has shipped.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive       

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: #92048 : Order Information from Fulfillment Express, Inc

Information Sheet for Order 5911436
for client Bombshell Sportswear 

  _____  

We are unable to ship this PRIME order, item 22120 is out of stock. Please
advise.

  _____  

Customer

  Sold to :
  Andrea Finlayson
  3133 W DESERT ROSE DR
  RIVERTON, UT 84065-2377

  Ship to :
  Andrea Finlayson
  3133 W DESERT ROSE DR
  RIVERTON, UT 84065-2377

  Bill-Phone : 801/867-1131
  Ship-Phone: 801/867-1131

  eMail : [email-masked]

Order

  Order No. : #92048 ,Dated :08/29/2018(at 08:34) , from file :
BS08302018050117T.CSV

  Ref. : 5911436

  PO No. : 112-8046190-8417006
  Pickticket : 

  Order Type : Fulfillment

  Ship via : Amazon Prime 

  Campaign : BAMAZON

  Subtotal : $82.00

  Shipping : $0.00

  Sales Tax : $0.00

  Order Total : $82.00

Items

  Qty

  Item Number

  Description

  Price

  Total

  1

  22120

  Sock Leggings - Classic - XS

  82.00

  82.00

  1

  AMITEM

  Amazon Item

  0.00

  0.00

  1

  BOMBINS

  Bombshell Babe Insert

  0.00

  0.00

 

Item Number

Serial Number(s)

  

Packages

  Box #

  Ship Date

  Tracking No.

  Weight (lbs|kg)

  Size (ins)

  1

  Open

  0.49 | 0.22

  0x0x0

  

This message is provided by www.drips.biz <http://www.drips.biz>