Subject: Slots Craze777 app on amazon firebox
From: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>
To: scsupport <[email-masked]>, Ramananda <[email-masked]>
Cc: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:51:35 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hello Support,

Please contact this player below.

He contacted Thunder Valley about their issues they are experiencing with
the Slots Crazr games on the Amazon firestick

Please contact Randy Morris about this - in the eclosed email you ill find
his user id and email

Please update once this is done.

Chantelle

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:14 AM
*To:* Webmaster
*Subject:* Slots Craze777 app on amazon firebox

Name: Randy Morris
Account #:

I must say i really enjoy this game on my firebox, xo much that I want to
visit your casino, but lately it spins along time while your playing and
its glitching a lot. So much I had 62,000,000 million dollars and for some
reason it glitched and I lost over 40 million and it put me at 20. can you
correct this? Im User ID 4483026.

thanks,
Randy Morris

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:14 AM
*To:* Webmaster
*Subject:* Slots Craze777 app on amazon firebox

Name: Randy Morris
Account #:

I must say i really enjoy this game on my firebox, xo much that I want to
visit your casino, but lately it spins along time while your playing and
its glitching a lot. So much I had 62,000,000 million dollars and for some
reason it glitched and I lost over 40 million and it put me at 20. can you
correct this? Im User ID 4483026.

thanks,
Randy Morris