Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 90766
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Subir Chakma'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 09:56:08 -0700

The order has been released for shipment.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive       

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 9:41 AM
To: Sheri Meninga <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; manager
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 90766

Hi Sheri,

Good morning!  

Please release the order as customer would like to keep the order now.
Thanks

Best,

Subir Chakma

Operations 

 <http://www.livesalesman.com> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: subirlsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9716481117

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

  _____  

From: Sheri Meninga <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 9:22 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; manager;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 90766 

The order has been placed on hold.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive       

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: JotForm <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:55 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Bombshell Order 90766

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Hold Order

Order Number

90766

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri,

Order# 90766

Please keep this order on hold as of now. We may have to cancel this order. 

Thank you,
Rae