Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 110349
From: "Sheri" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Subir Chakma'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sheri Meninga'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:04:17 -0700

Will do.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive       

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:51 AM
To: Sheri Meninga <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; manager <[email-masked]>
Subject: Bombshell Order 110349

Hello Sheri,

Please unhold and release the order. Thanks

 

 

Sheri Meninga <[email-masked]>

  

Reply all | 

Thu 26-Jul-18 9:23 PM

To: 

[email-masked];

manager;

[email-masked];

[email-masked];

[email-masked]

Although the order has already shipped, I will hold the package at my desk
until I hear from you.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive      

Fulfillment Express, Inc.

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: JotForm <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 9:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bombshell Order 110349

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Hold Order

Order Number

110349

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri,

Please hold this replacement order until further notification. Thanks

Regards
Ron

 

 

Subir Chakma

Operations 

 <http://www.livesalesman.com> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: subirlsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9716481117

Email: [email-masked]