Subject: Jennifer Mushasha - ticket #71109 - FYI - gift/transcript
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>, Liat Adir <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 20:31:05 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi Chantelle,

We got a very, very long complaint from Jennifer Mushasha, uid
3528703 (longer than usual even) - prior to writing she had purchased
$1,000 USD in 4 days.

*Because of that, I reached out to Liat today (13.07) and she approved $500
worth in coins for her, which is 1.5 billion coins (she's at level 1,974). *

I personally wrote back to her and covered key points. In case you want to
read the correspondence, transcript is attached here.

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.