Subject: Your way to more Installs
From: Christopher Richter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 06:22:39 -0700
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hey Luck Genome ltd. Team!

Are you interested in growing your user base?

*Our offer: *

*- Prices starting as low as $0.08 per android - install *

*- Easy to use* - No SDK required

*- Self - Service Dashboard* - no waiting time to start

- *Free Geo Targeting* - Target only the countries you desire

*Test us now on richtech.solutions <https://richtech.solutions/>.*

We can deliver up to 10.000 Android Installs per day and offer High
Retention and Keyword Search Installs as well.

Cheers,

-- 
*Chris Richter*
*Sales Executive*

*richTech.solutions*

a:* Potsdamer Straße 21*
    27568 Bremerhaven Germany
w: richtech.solutions/ <http://www.richtech.solutions/> e:
[email-masked]

GDPR and CAN-Spam Policy: I chose to contact you because I have strong
reasons to assume you can benefit from what I present in this email. I'm
processing your name and email address only because I wanted to send you
this message. If you want me to change the data I used to contact you, or
remove your data from my list, hit reply and let me know.
ᐧ