From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:36:32 +0530 (IST)

CANNED RESPONSE 

EXTRA ITEMS REMOVED AT HUB 

We've checked, and we cannot find any such pictures in our warehouse. Also, please note 
that while shipping, the warehouse would normally ship you only the goods listed in the 
invoice, and some times merchants add additional marketing material to the package which 
gets discarded during the repacking process to save you valuable shipping costs. 

While there is not much we can do in your current case, in future, please ask merchant to 
list any such pictures separately on the invoice just to be sure our warehouse does not 
treat those as junk. 

Having said that, we checked with our warehouse, and they do not remember seeing any such 
material in your package, so its possible the seller never sent that in the first place. 
We would suggest you speak with the seller about this. 

We thank you for your patronage, and looking forward to deliver more of your international 
shopping to you. 

------------ 

No SFX 

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the loss/damage to your shopping. We at Borderlinx 
try really hard to ensure your international shopping is delivered to you as fast as 
possible and as safe and secure as possible. Having said that, when a shipment passes 
through so many transit points, a very small percentage of shipments may potentially some 
times get damaged. This is not common but very rare. To protect you against such losses, 
Borderlinx provides its customers a protection product called Safetlylinx, which you can 
add to your order at the time of releasing your shipment. 

Safetylinx would normally in the case such as the one you faced would refund you the value 
of such loss. 

In the event you don't opt to protect yourself with Safetlylinx, Borderlinx's liability is 
limited, and we can only offer you what DHL has agreed to settle as per their terms and 
conditions. In the current case you accepted the full responsibility for any damage or 
loss by not insuring the shipment with Safetylinx. 

You mentioned that DHL has sent a different claim report to us, but we have not received 
any such different report from them. If you give us a copy where they have accepted a 
higher liability, please forward us a copy and we can have someone discuss that with DHL. 
However in the absence of such report, Borderlinx cannot help you further. 

Borderlinx is a very law abiding company, and we are in full compliance of all the laws 
related to your shipment. 

As a gesture of goodwill, we will offer you US $20 voucher to discount your next shipment 
with Borderlinx. In addition, we will be happy to refund you an amount of US $46.76 
against your claim as offered earlier. This is our 

----------- 

Claims 

This is to follow up to the email we sent you on 29th of March and 1st of April. In order 
for us to be refunded for the item's value of the missing piece # JD014600002765598767 
shipped under AWB # 8215669873. Kindly forward the following: 
1. Safetylinx Claim form. Visit http://www.borderlinx.com/pages/faq/claim-processed and 
download the compensation form. Populate all fields, sign the form and email us a scanned 
copy. Please mention Suite number as 0609-4414, POD number as (leave this blank) and 
Consignment number as 8215669873. 
2. Logon to your Borderlinx account, click on the 'Shipment History' tab, go to Order# 
2800859 and then click "View". Take a screen shot of the Shipment Invoice and save it in a 
PDF format. 
3. Please share the merchant invoice of the missing items clearly showing the merchant 
name, order number, item description and the value of the missing items. 
Please make sure total size of email including attachments is not greater than 5MB, else 
we may not receive the mail at our end. Also, do not merge the above documents in single 
file. 
We will proceed with the claims process once we receive above paperwork from you. 
Best Regards, 
Gelna 

Should we not receive a reply from you within 3 days, we will assume that your issue is 
resolved and we will close this case. And we would like to express that Borderlinx will 
not be held liable or whatsoever if no claim has been filed to our claims assessor as we 
have been proactively sending you a reminder email requesting the necessary documents to 
file a claim. 

---------- 

I would like to apologize, on behalf of Borderlinx, for the inconvenience that you have 
encountered, I do appreciate the potential repercussions of incidents such as this, and I 
sympathize completely with the consequences of this frustrating experience. 
We have already filed a liability claim with DHL for the damaged item within the 
guidelines of our Terms and Conditions; and the entire process of claim assessment can 
take 30 business days. During this time we will keep you posted on the recent developments 
periodically. 
Please be aware that while releasing the shipment you did not choose 'Shipment Value 
Protection' program called Safetylinx which insures the consignee against any loss or 
damage of goods in transit from Borderlinx warehouse to your delivery address upto 
$25,000. Borderlinx SafetyLinx is option on the Shipment Release page. Further details are 
available here or refer our FAQs. 
Please do note that the claim amount and acceptance of claim is upon DHL. If you do not 
select 'Borderlinx SafetyLinx' for transportation you assume all risks of loss or damage 
over the amount of Carrier's maximum liability as stated in DHL Express carriage terms. 
Once the claim settlement offer has been made by DHL, we will proactively contact you to 
know your PayPal email address for compensation refund, or will transfer it to your card 
used to make payment at Borderlinx. We will also look for an early settlement if the 
claims assessor takes longer than expected. 
Once again I regret any inconvenience caused by this occurrence. I trust that your future 
shipments with Borderlinx will meet with your complete satisfaction. 

Should you have any questions in the interim please do not hesitate to contact me. 
Best Regards, 
Gelna 

----------- 

This is to keep you updated on the status of claim filled for the shipment in subject. 
Having assessed your claim within the guidelines of our Terms and Conditions; If you do 
not select 'Borderlinx SafetyLinx' for transportation you assume all risks of loss or 
damage over the amount of Carrier's maximum liability as stated in DHL Express carriage 
terms. 
DHL Claims processor has already completed the assessment and has offered USD $12.52 in 
full and final settlement. 
Please confirm if we can now transfer the funds to your card. 
Best Regards, 
Gelna 

----------- 

This is in relation to claim filed for shipment in subject. Following the outcome by 
claims assessor as communicated earlier, we have credited your credit card used to to make 
payment for shipment order no. 2953647 an amount of USD $12.52. Please allow 5-7 business 
days for bank to process before the funds will reflect on your card statement. 
I regret any inconvenience caused by this occurrence. I trust that your future shipments 
with Borderlinx will meet with your complete satisfaction. 

Best Regards, 
Gelna 

--------- 

Dear ___________ 
Unfortunately, you seem to be the target of a scam that has nothing to do with Borderlinx. 
Borderlinx has not sent any emails to you. 
We have discovered that spam is being sent to a number of people by one or more 
individuals or entities who are wrongly and dishonestly using a Borderlinx tag line and a 
Borderlinx return address – obviously in an attempt to hide their identity. 
We sympathize with your reaction to the unwanted emails. Thank you for sending us the 
sender’s email address; that will enable us to investigate and hopefully take action to 
stop the spam. 
The only action we can think of at this time is for you to flag the email address(s) of 
the sender(s) of these spam messages as “junk mail” – then they should go into your spam 
folder. 
For the record, Borderlinx does not send spam to anyone. We send email only to our 
customers who have established Borderlinx accounts and have affirmatively opted in to 
receive promotional mailings. They can opt out at any time. 
Best regards, 

------------------ 

Download link- http://www.counterpath.com/x-lite/ 

Settings: 
cherryecom-112 
4wKm6bpgu3FkhWBd 

pbxes.com 

LSm LP 13608572 
UK Customs directly at Tel: 01332 857349. 
DHL Germany- 0049 1806 345 300 

DYEHMivWLDBPxy2J 

01806345300 

------------ 
Staging 
[email-masked] 
borderlinx6102 
------ 
Denied Party 

A denied party is a private individual or company highlighted on the EU (European Union) 
or UN (United Nations) sanctions listing. 

The purpose of screening is to exude due diligence and what is classed as ‘reasonable 
care’ when completing any transaction with a foreign entity. 

------------ 
In order to process the claim, please submit your request from the following link- 

https://form.jotform.me/62042966844462 

Once we receive the request, our claim department will review and proceed to file the 
claim on your behalf. A claim settlement will normally take 30-45 days from the time of 
claim 

------------ 
Amazon UK 
1 DIDC2 - BAY B DIRFT South - Celtic Way 
Borderlinx/DHL - xxxx-xxxx 
Daventry, Northamptonshire NN6 7GW 
United Kingdom 

1ZWX93280333751082 

------- 
Due to certain licensing issue we are unable to process any shipment containing batteries- 
with device or without. As such cellphone shipment cannot be shipped until this matter is 
resolved. Relevant department is working on it but may take sometime. Sadly we dont have a 
timeline 

If you cannot wait any longer, we can return or forward the items to any local HK address 
at no extra cost to you. Please submit the return request through the below form- 

https://form.jotform.me/61963753387469 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Regards 

------- 
Admin fee- As for charges for Handling fee of $20. I am sure you can understand 
Borderlinx's main business is to ship goods internationally. Returning goods locally 
within the country is just a small add on benefit that we extend to our customers. At 
Borderlinx, we incur costs when your shipment arrives at the warehouse - we receive, open, 
scan, repack, and store the shipment. When you want the shipment to be returned, our 
customer services has to coordinate with you and the warehouse, where someone in the 
warehouse has to locate the shipment, prepare it for local shipping, print the return 
labels and coordinate with the customer services. I am sure if you consider all the 
expenses Borderlinx has to incur to receive the shipment, process it, store it and prepare 
to return it you can see that the admin and handling fee of $20 we charge is justified. 

------- 
Shipment status is IN because the goods within the package are not prohibited in ALL 
countries. 
Only the goods that are prohibited for all countries are making the package PG. 
At Shipment Release time, we are checking, for the country of delivery, that all the 
products can be shipped. If not, then we disable the release for this shipment. 

The product(s) that is/are causing for the member is/are : 

As always, if you need help or have any questions, feel free to contact us. We're always 
here to help. 

----------- 
You have been refunded today for the cancelled concierge order with reference: 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please allow 3-7 business days for the refund to show in your account 
depending on the bank's policy. It will be refunded back to the same card used. 

We're sorry that the order couldn't be fulfilled. 

----- 
We have received the document for the concierge order and forwarded it for review. Once 
the order is approved, we will try to place it on priority. 

We appreciate your extended patience in this regard. 

----------------- 
Economy 

[email-masked] 
[email-masked] 
------- 

That's the only thing I've heard over the last many years- despite all the hard work I put 
in, so much sacrifices at personal front to ensure office work is not affected and 
managing a difficult system we've here; that of bad performance, indiscipline team, 
incomplete works etc... 

------------- 

username- Albert 
password- CLA@merica261 

ID- 13608572 
User- Anthony 
Pass- Cherry123 

[email-masked] 
MARGARET PHILLIPS 

Germany [email-masked] 

HK [email-masked] 

Economy Germany- 
[email-masked] 
[email-masked] 

---------- 

DOHA 

Please be informed that credit card details are mandatory for all car rentals. And also, 
the credit card holder has to come and signed. 

Basicxx- 

Promo code cannot be adjusted to a placed order. So, need to cancel and reorder to use a 
code. 

https://borderlinx.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/201648512 

awrostamani.com 
84404186 GE 

---------------- 

Thank you for your feedback. First of all we would like to apologise for the delay in 
solving this matter and inconvenience it may have caused you. 

We are constantly working on improving our service and strive to help our customers in any 
possible way which is not inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions. 

Change email https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/change-email 
Home page https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/home 
Address https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/my-addresses 
Personal details First name, last name, phone 
https://www.borderlinx.com/member/personal-details 
Repacking http://www.borderlinx.com/en/pages/repacking-service? 
utm_source=NL&utm_medium=emailing&utm_campaign=20151117_HKAddress 
Password https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/change-password 
Maximum http://www.borderlinx.com/en/pages/faq/package-size 
Registeration https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/register 
URL:http://www.borderlinx.com/QA/en/pages/price-comparison-shipping-to-qatar/ 
https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/personal-details 
http://www.dutycalculator.com/help_center/import-tax-on-personal-belongings/ 
My account https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/my-account 
Concierge URL:https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/concierge/request 
Self service tools http://www.borderlinx.com/en/pages/self-service-tools 
https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/address/add 
International http://www.borderlinx.com/en/pages/international-shipping 
http://www.borderlinx.com/pages/faq/exchange-items 

[6:30] 
Shipping used laptops and mobiles to India: 
Used/refurbished items (computer, laptops, printers, mobile phones, machinery, equipment, 
tools, etc) are subject to import restrictions. These may ship only if consignee provides 
written confirmation to clear shipment with compliant paperwork ( provided by consignee) 
. 

The receiver has to show that any used goods are compliant with India standards for 
the equipment being imported , and should check with Wireless planning commission in 
India for additional details. 

anandb [6:43 PM] 
Update for 
Country change, 
member group change, 
item OK to ship( hub reply) 
not allowed to ship, 
description of the item changed, 
number of items updated 

[6:44] 
Weight recheck hub reply - Thank you for contacting us. We are writing this email 
regarding your request on weight recheck for the shipment with tracking number xxxxxxxx. 

Kindly note that the weight and dimension of the package is correct. You can release the 
shipment. 

[6:45] 
Repack rising : 
Thank you for taking the time to write to us. 

Please be informed that we escalated to our warehouse for checking the possibilities of 
repacking the shipment with tracking number 35708469291. Please allow us 1-2 business 
days. Once we receive information, we will let you know via email. 

[6:46] 
Singapore credit card change : 

Please click the following link to make changes: 

https://www.borderlinx.com/en/member/change-cc 
Borderlinx | Sign in 
Borderlinx is changing the way shoppers around the world can buy from their favorite 
websites. Simply sign up for your own UK, Hong Kong and German addresses and shop online 
to take advantage of fantastic prices and special offers. Not to mention get your hands on 
products that aren't available in your own country! Borderlinx will take care of getting 
all your purchases to you while giving you the ability to track your packages at any time. 
Sign up now! 

[6:47] 
Account closure: Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are sorry to hear that 
you don't want to continue with us anymore. However let us inform you that you can 
maintain this account at absolutely free of cost as we do not charge any account retention 
fees. 

However if you still want to have the account closed then kindly respond to this email and 
we will close it from our end. 

[6:48] 
Disposal raise for PG item : Thank you for your email. Please be informed that we have 
escalated to warehouse to dispose the prohibited item in your shipment. We will let you 
know via email in 1-2 business day. Disposal of shipment is free of charge. 

[6:48] 
Shipment dispose raise to hub : 
Thank you for your email. Please be informed that we have escalated to warehouse to 
dispose the shipment with tracking number 1Z2154X20359866705. We will let you know via 
email in 1-2 business day. Disposal of shipment is free of charge. 

[6:49] 
Item Disposed: 
Thank you for contacting us. Please be informed your request for the item disposal for the 
shipment with tracking numbers xxxxxx and has been disposed off. 

We understand your disappointment for not being able to receive this shipment in your 
country as you would have originally anticipated. We are sorry for not being able to 
deliver it to you. 

Please be advised that next time you can check with us first if the item can ship or not 
before you purchase it. So that you can avoid purchasing the item. 

We hope to see you shop more in US & Europe soon, and we look forward to delivering your 
future shopping to you. 

[6:50] 
PG item removed and rest can be shipped : 
Thank you for contacting us. Please be informed that PG status on your shipment has been 
removed by disposing the prohibited item and it is OK to be shipped. Please log in to your 
account to release the shipment. 

[6:51] 
PG status removed : 
Thank you for contacting us. Please be informed that PG status on your shipment with 
tracking number 420454249405510200881900827593 has been removed and it is OK to be 
shipped. Please log in to your account to release the shipment. 

[6:51] 
CHAT CANNED : 
Please be advised that next time you can check with us first if the item can ship or not 
before you purchase it. So that you can avoid purchasing the item. 

[6:52] 
No reply from Cx after one remainder: 
We have not received any response from you so far. This is to follow up on the email sent 
to you on xx-xxxx-2016 
Subject 
We look forward to receiving a reply at your earliest convenience. 

anandb [6:58 PM] 
APOLOGIZE CANNED: 
Once again please accept our most sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience 
caused. 
We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of 
service you deserve. 
Thank you again for choosing us. Looking forward to having you as one of our valued 
customers for many years to come. 
We just received your inquiry. We’ll get back to you about your order as soon as possible. 
We appreciate your patience while we get you the answers you need. 
We are pleased to announce that 
I am delighted to inform you that 
We regret to inform you that 
I am really truly sorry that we were not able to fulfill your expectations for this level 
of service. I hope that you will honor us with nother opportunity to prove the quality of 
our service to you in the future. 
We are sorry for the delay in replying to ... 
I regret any inconvenience caused (by) ... 
I would like to apologise for the (delay, inconvenience)... 
Once again, please accept my apologies for ... 
Please accept our most sincere apologies in resolving this matter. 
Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. 

We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. 

I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have 
caused you. 

Please know that I will personally be handling your case, and will be in contact with you 
on a regular basis, until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction. 

It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company by solving this problem and 
preventing it from happening again. 

Thank you again, for your honest feedback. I hope to have the pleasure of serving you 
again in the future. 

EMail Starting: 
Thank you for taking the time to write to us. 
Thank you for contacting us. 
We are contacting you for the following reason 
Thank you for reverting to our email. 
It would be helpful if you could send us 
We are writing this email regarding the shipment with AWB number 

LTK1221603392733X- fraud- unknown ticket transfer 

-------- 
LTK1221604525236X- 
strange shipment request 
Tracking ID : 9622080430000206430200666667960350 
Suite No: 1089-7035 
Shippment ID : 6359055 

LTK1221605091099X- Kuwait ECigs new policy stated by Hub 

Mahmoud 

---------- 

Dear Mr. Pierre, 
The value has been changed based on the invoice you provided. 
Please login to your account and confirm the same 
Remark: Make sure not to ship the items if there is any discrepancy in the prices and item 
description, since we can not apply any price change after the items are released. Some 
items are being delivered to us without invoices hence the value might be estimated .In 
this case, have a copy of your invoice and tracking number emailed to [email-masked] 
and do not push your shipments if the data doesn’t match the actual receipts 

Also note our New Storage Procedure, you will have only 30 days free storage in your suite 
address and after 30 days an auto release will be applied; Borderlinx will ship all orders 
that are over 30 days automatically. Make sure not to keep the items more than 30 Days. 

For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Best Regards, 
KamilaLTK1221605109152X 

--------- 
SPAM EMAIL 
Dear ___________ 
Unfortunately, you seem to be the target of a scam that has nothing to do with Borderlinx. 
Borderlinx has not sent any emails to you. 
We have discovered that spam is being sent to a number of people by one or more 
individuals or entities who are wrongly and dishonestly using a Borderlinx tag line and a 
Borderlinx return address – obviously in an attempt to hide their identity. 
We sympathize with your reaction to the unwanted emails. Thank you for sending us the 
sender’s email address; that will enable us to investigate and hopefully take action to 
stop the spam. 
The only action we can think of at this time is for you to flag the email address(s) of 
the sender(s) of these spam messages as “junk mail” – then they should go into your spam 
folder. 
For the record, Borderlinx does not send spam to anyone. We send email only to our 
customers who have established Borderlinx accounts and have affirmatively opted in to 
receive promotional mailings. They can opt out at any time. 
Best regards, 

--- 
Hello 
Imports into Argentina are highly restricted, 
Customer must be a registered importer with Customs Most shipments require some form 
of import license or permit 
Any time a local authority or agency is required for clearance in AR, that clearance 
becomes Formal, and required intervention by outside broker. 
Any time broker intervention is required, then DDP terms will not apply and the customer 
will be required to pay duties / taxes/broker fees. Broker notification is considered 
as final resolution for this shipment 
This is standard clearance procedure in Argentina, 
LTK1221605084526X 

---------- 

CR for member group change 
Country change 
Disposed item 
Return successfully 
Closed account 

Take pictures? 
1 Taking pictures in the warehouse is not allowed, this is against our policy. 
2 However, if you thing the description of the item is not correct, then you can send 
us the invoice and we would be happy to confirm the description for you. 

a. Add return CR for DE and HK hub. 
b. How to use consolidation service means to advisng cx that he should release his items 
at the same time so it would be consolidated. 
c. How BLX is better than other companies. 
d. On E-cig to Bahrain and other countries. 
e. How to contact local DHL. 
f. merchants not shipping to us. 
g. COD is not available 
h. How much time you need to relocate items to local address? 
i. Where to write promo code in concierge form. 
j. Please contact to your bank for payment error as it is all clear from our side. 
k. Why custom clearance is taking more time to clear my shipments. 
l. Address formats for all hubs. 
m. Security team is taking too much time. 

Please find a few suggestions for additional canned responses below: 

Concierge payment: 
1) You would have to provide your card details when you place the order with us and the 
amount (cost of the item, concierge fees etc) will be blocked by the bank, we will deduct 
the required amount after the order is placed successfully with the seller and the rest of 
the amount will be refunded back to you. 

2). After the seller delivers the item to our warehouse, we will update it in to your 
account and you have to release the shipment after paying the required shipping cost, 
duties and taxes to us. 

Concierge payment: 
1) Already cancelled: The payment was blocked by the bank and we have cancelled the 
transaction request, it usually takes 5-7business days for the amount to be reflected back 
in to your account, depending on your bank. 

2) how it works: Please be informed that when you place a Concierge Order, the amount is 
blocked by the bank, we only take the required amount after we have placed the order with 
the seller. 

Ship to other countries: We only ship items from our warehouses to the customers 
registered country and you would need to release the items from you account from the 
registered country only and the payment also needs to be made by using a card issued 
within the same (registered) country. 

Rough idea of cost: 
1) You can get a rough idea of the shipping costs, taking 0.5kg as the dead weight and the 
dimensions as 1 x 1 x 1 inches, this will give you the base price for shipping a product 
with a greater (dead or volumetric weight) weight of the shipment as 0.5kg or less. Or you 
can also use 1kg and so on: 
http://www.borderlinx.com/en/shipping-cost-calculator 

2) However, the actual shipping cost will be based on the real/actual weight and 
dimensions of the box used by the seller for shipping 

Duty & tax are higher? 
1) We apply Duty and Tax according to the information provided by customs at your country. 
However, if you think that only item cost is considered, then I would suggest you to 
release the item and inform us after it has been delivered to you, then we will check with 
DHL and confirm the exact amount that was paid to the customs department for this 
shipment. We will refund you, if there is any difference. 

2) Duty & tax are higher-URL of customs - Or you can provide the URL of the official 
customs website stating this (in English) and we will forward this issue to the concerned 
department for review. And will inform you via email after we hear from them. 

a. Add return CR for DE and HK hub. - done 

b. How to use consolidation service means to advisng cx that he should release his items 
at the same time so it would be consolidated. 

c. How BLX is better than other companies. 

d. On E-cig to Bahrain and other countries. 

e. How to contact local DHL. 

f. merchants not shipping to us. 

g. COD is not available 

h. How much time you need to relocate items to local address? 

i. Where to write promo code in concierge form. 
j. Please contact to your bank for payment error as it is all clear from our side. 
k. Why custom clearance is taking more time to clear my shipments. 
l. Address formats for all hubs. 
m. Security team is taking too much time. 
-------------- 
Do not have paypal? For REturns 
-------- 

Hello, the difference is 22.28USD. As per our T&C the customs might use different formula 
or charges might vary depending on exchange rate 
(http://www.borderlinx.com/en/pages/terms-and-conditions, paragraph 33)- In such 
situations, you will not receive a refund or be charged extra for the difference; this is 
due to the administrative time and costs that such arrangements would require. 

Outbound DDU canned response- not willing to pay 
Why shipping fee is high? 
POA to India- 
----------Hello, 
We would like to thank you for advising us about fraudulent orders received with delivery 
address Borderlinx. We do appreciate your cooperation. We always work to avoid fraud and 
make sure that all shipments shipped to us are legally bought. The collaboration from 
sellers is decisive to fight against fraudulent activities. 
We are sorry to hear that you have received a fraudulent order from customers using our 
services. 
We always suspend accounts that are reported and try to send back all shipments that are 
related to that account to the sellers, if not delivered yet. Once we receive notification 
of fraudulent activity from the seller or from investigations conducted by our Finance 
department, the Security department checks all linked accounts and blacklist them. 
When a account is opened, we always try to verify all details provided by the customers 
such as phone numbers or delivery addresses, however, tracing fraudulent intentions before 
the accounts are used by the customers is not always possible. We do apologise for the 
issues that this may cause. 

----------------------- 

Dear {{ticket.requester.first_name}}, 
------------- 
Leave request --- 
Sumit- February 21 to March 12 (20 
Amit- Double OFFs 
13-14 March 
20-21 March 
27-28 March 

Rahul- Off request on 13th March. 
Gaurav- 1/2 day 
Moustafa-17-18 March 

Resigned--- 
Kashif - 7 March 
Ibrahim- Resigned. Last date Mar 31. 
Gaurav- Resigned. Last date April 7 
Prem- Resigned. Last date 7 Feb 
Romesh- Resigned. Last date ......... 
8112103090 

_____________ 

Subir Chakma 
Operations 
LiveSalesman.com 

Phone: +91 120 4332621, Ext: 2 3 
Mob: +91 9716481117 
Skype: subirlsm