Subject: RE: Hey Darlene, 💎 Cash Diamonds💎 is IN! Join the Mega Sweepstakes! 10 random purchasers will WIN X5 any Purchase made! 💰💰 (KMM7644094V19056L0KM)
From: eBay Customer Support - spoof <[email-masked]>
To: Slots Craze <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:25:18 +0000 (UTC)
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hello,

Thanks for forwarding the suspicious email you received. 

The email is a spoof, also known as a "phishing," email. (That's 
phishing, as in "fishing" for personal information.) It didn't come from
eBay. Our Trust & Safety team is working to disable any websites it 
links to.

Copies of any emails we send you about the status of your account or a 
change in your account information will be displayed in My Messages. 
This is especially helpful since many spoof emails try to convince you 
that your account is in jeopardy. 

-- Important -- 
*Never* respond to a suspicious email or click any links in the email 
message. If you think you may have given out personal information in a 
spoof email or website, you need to take steps to protect your identity 
right away. For more information about what to do, go to:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting-identity-theft.html

If you'd like to learn more about how to spot a spoof email and stay 
safe online, go to:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/tutorial/accountprotection/js_tutorial.html

Keep those reports coming -- you're helping protect the global Internet 
community! Our Trust & Safety team works closely with Internet Service 
Providers to shut down fraudulent sites. We also send your reports to 
Web browser companies so that they can develop tools to identify spoof 
sites.

Sincerely,
eBay Trust & Safety Team