Subject: Double-check Level Up Promo on 04.07.2017 - ACTION NEEDED
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:42:20 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi guys,

Surrounding the 4th of July this year, we will do 5 days of promotions for
our players.

On day 5 (which is on the 4th of July) we will run a Level Up promo
offering 7x4 reward.

When we run this,* please test it right away. Set a reminder somewhere
(Slack or someone's phone or calendar). Message in the Slots Craze Updates
group that you have tested and what you found - whether it works fine or
not.*

This is just in the case that something wasn't set up correctly, we're a
step ahead of player complaints.

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.