Subject: Request to add SCsupport to Info, Support and Promotions
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Guy Ezra <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 15:56:36 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi Guy,

Please add [email-masked] to:

- [email-masked]
- [email-masked]
- [email-masked]

Let us know when done so we can confirm we are getting player
replies/emails to these email addresses.

After this is done and confirmed, my team will start opening outbound
tickets and themselves.

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.