Subject: Re: Fake Facebook Page
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Dana Azriel <[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ankur Saxena <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:05:01 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi everyone,

I recommend that each of us report these pages to Facebook for review. If
there's anything else that can be done, let me know.

Thanks,
Elitsa

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Ankur Saxena <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Elitsa,
>
> Shana, one of our VIPs, has emailed us asking if we know anything about a
> particular Facebook page. It's appearance resembles with our Original
> Facebook page but it's a Fake. I have reported it to Facebook for review.
>
> Link: https://www.facebook.com/Slot-Craze-Daily-free-coins-289325011426729
>
> Screenshot:
>
> On that note, there are other Facebook pages as well which might be Fake
> too. Here's a screenshot which I got after searching Slots Craze in Pages
> section:
>
>
>
> Regards,
> Ankur Saxena
> Email    - [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
> Contact - 9868926835
>

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.