Subject: Fwd: CRM Daily Activity – Date: 06/17/2017
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:27:19 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

*Daily Mission Rewards*
1 task - 1,000 coins with a multiplier
2 tasks - 4,000 coins with a multiplier
3 tasks - 25,000 coins with a multiplier

Thanks,
Elitsa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dana Azriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Subject: CRM Daily Activity – Date: 06/17/2017
To: [email-masked], Guy Ezra <[email-masked]>, Liat Adir <
[email-masked]>, Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>, Roman
Makakh <[email-masked]>, Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]

*CRM Daily Activity – Date: 06/17/2017*

*Promo Title: *

Father’s Day – All shared gifts are doubled

*Featured Games:*

Dragons Fantasy

Cheshire Cat

Rainbow Fortune

Voodoo

*Starting time:*

~ 15:00 Israel Time

*Push Notification*

Here's a Fatherly Advice - Start Sharing! 👘 All gifts you share on your
Facebook wall X2 🎁 Swipe to Play & Start sharing! 💖

*Daily Mission:*

Ø  Win 80,000 Coins

Ø  Win 10 Big Wins

Ø  Win 10 Free Spins Rounds

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.