Subject: Mistake in Fan Page post
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Dana Azriel <[email-masked]>, Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:44:11 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hey Dana,

We have a couple of grammatical errors in this post:
https://www.facebook.com/SlotsCraze/photos/a.368626863217602.91984.368352873245001/1401999959880282/

I edited the post already, so just FYI.

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.