Subject: Fwd: FW: Regina, ☀ Calling all High-Rollers!! All 100 line games now open, Click for FREE COINS & SPIN ☀
From: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>
To: Support Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 12:16:34 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi,

This player has sent us a lot of replies to promotional emails. She has
also replied once or twice to us in Support but seems to keep asking the
same two questions (Is the game free; Why can't I play). Please give her a
short response with as clear as possible instructions to help her. Mention
we've been writing to her x times now and we want to help but she needs to
reply to our emails.

Ticket #63490 <https://slotscraze.zendesk.com/agent/#/tickets/63490>
<https://slotscraze.zendesk.com/agent/#/tickets/63490>
Thanks,
Elitsa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Guy Ezra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:05 AM
Subject: FW: Regina, ☀ Calling all High-Rollers!! All 100 line games now
open, Click for FREE COINS & SPIN ☀
To: Elitsa Todorova <[email-masked]>

*From:* 'Regina Dymersky' via Slots Craze Promotions [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 02, 2017 11:33 PM
*To:* Slots Craze <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Regina, ☀ Calling all High-Rollers!! All 100 line games now
open, Click for FREE COINS & SPIN ☀

Why can't I play?

------------------------------

*From:* Slots Craze <[email-masked]>
*To:* [email-masked]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 2, 2017 12:05 PM
*Subject:* Regina, ☀ Calling all High-Rollers!! All 100 line games now
open, Click for FREE COINS & SPIN ☀

*Don't forget to get your FREE Daily GIFT, Collect and Win!*
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xtl=4pjuh1skkshc8l34ca5ri1rcxyp8t2ew1hfv9wwk87mw7hgvejzobdzlun7n0hi2e1c33csnuy22zar3pda6cgk2o8v86q4uq70alayxc&xi=[email-masked]>

Click here
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xm=Yk0kZTGfYFt4KzHjXFRkolZgXIZeYi%3D%3Db&email=[email-masked]&ocx_unsubscribe_link=http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=37wix7itzxzzrjlphxu3pyfz6i9u9h0lg6e2i19c28z&xi=[email-masked]>
to
view this email in your browser

<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xtl=4pjuh1skkshc8l34ca5ri1rcxyp8t85kxzvce0ig8e71j1yksqkzh2d0s7cf93ium8sc56eeaov0fa4xn4kah6nv8mo759db7hat6wc5n&xi=[email-masked]>

This email was sent to [email-masked] because you've played Slots
Craze. If you would like to unsubscribe
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=37wix7itzxzzrjlphxu3pyfz6i9u9h0lg6e2i19c28z&xi=[email-masked]>
from
our mailing list,
then click here
<http://track.luckgenome.com/?xul=37wix7itzxzzrjlphxu3pyfz6i9u9h0lg6e2i19c28z&xi=[email-masked]>,
and you will automatically be removed from our list.

Luck Genome Hata'asiya 9 Tel Aviv ISRAEL PO Box:51473

-- 

*Regards,*

*Elitsa Todorova*Support Team Lead

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and
then delete the email completely from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the
contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this
email are at the recipient's own risk.