Subject: Customer Service Queries Handled during year 2016
From: "Thameem" <[email-masked]>
To: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mushtaque M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:55:51 +0300

Dear Subir, 

Hi Good Evening, we are working on the volumes and process improvement for
our E-Commerce, to get to it we need to analyze how many customer queries we
had handled during year 2016. 

Kindly send us a detailed report on it. 

Regards

Thameemul Ansari

Logistics Executive

Tel

: +966 112078490 Ext - 720

Mobile

: +966 542078134

Email

:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P.O. Box

: 9874, Riyadh - 11413, KSA

Website

:  <http://www.basicxx.com/> www.basicxx.com

Together Everyone Achieves More