Subject: Shift Report: Concierge (BLX)
From: Amit Shukla <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 22:41:45 +0530 (IST)

Hi Sir, 

Following are the tasks that I covered today in blx. 

Dec 7th, 2016: 

1.) Order 166783 - Placed successfully 
2.) Order 168139 - Updated spreadsheet. Waiting for Mel's approval 
3.) Order 168079 - New order: Updated spreadsheet. Waiting for Mel's approval 
4.) Order 168071 - New order: Updated spreadsheet. Waiting for Mel's approval 
5.) Order 168051 - Payment page wasn't responding, will try again tomorrow 
6.) Order 168047 - New order: Updated spreadsheet. Waiting for Mel's approval 
7.) Order 168019 - New order: Updated spreadsheet. Waiting for Mel's approval. Email sent to cx update personal info 201644931 
8.) Order 167991 - New order: Updated spreadsheet. Waiting for Mel's approval 
9.) Order 167991 - Email sent to Cx to send photo of cc and billing address 
10.) Order 167651 - Order placed 
11.) Order 167559 - New order: Updated spreadsheet. Waiting for Mel's approval. Email sent to cx update personal info 201644931 
12.) Order 167511 - order placed 
13.) Order 167215 - order canceled 
14.) Order 167199 - order canceled 
15.) Order 167171 - order canceled 201644563 

Thanks, 
Amit